InTec, LLC is looking for a highly motivated and qualified professional to fill a IT Web and Multimedia Developer position in Northern VA. Ideal candidates will have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced and dynamic environment for high impact, mission-critical intelligence operations
Provides web development support to NGA’s Human Development Directorate
• Develops content, and maintains associated systems for agency internal and/or external web sites, including sites hosted on classified networks.
• Plans, designs, and performs content enhancements and/or updates to websites.
• Recommends best practices, develops guidance and content standards, and ensures best practices and quality standards are met and maintained.
• Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
• Uses a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
• Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements. • Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization's online offerings.
• Designs the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
• Ensures website content is current, accurate, and reliable.
• Ensures websites are available to desired audience with appropriate links and security designed into system and maintained.
• Provides advice on strategies to maximize available content on distributed servers.
• Installs, configures, operates, and advises on the acquisition of multimedia equipment, and supporting media products.
• Provides technical support for meetings, conferences, teleconferences, video-teleconferences, and multimedia projects supporting public relations objectives and strategic objectives of the government office.
• Provides remote-access training via video teleconferencing, and video production.
• Plans, executes, directs, and edits multi-media project productions in support of government customer task requirements and strategic objectives.
• MUST have a current TS/SCI
• BA/BS(or equivalent) and 7-10 years of applicable experience
• Requires knowledge of web-based technologies including browsers, ASP pages, HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics software. Ensures website content is current, accurate, and reliable.
• Thorough knowledge of electronic publishing and structured authoring software (e.g., HTML and XML languages) to include desired familiarity with Framemaker, and SGML. Graphic design or multimedia production experience.
• Thorough knowledge of basic web design principles.
• Proficiency with web publishing software and protocols (FTP, HTTP).
• Familiarity with relational databases such as: Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, SQL Server.
• Familiarity with SQL and CGI scripting.
InTec, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to provide high quality, cost effective solutions that will provide long term value to our customers and the Nation. InTec Management believes our employees’ welfare is paramount to good business and so provides a compensation and benefits package which reflects our corporate policy and befits our seasoned professionals.
InTec is an Equal Opportunity Employer