To provide administrative and clerical support to the Planning department.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide proficient MS Office Suite support including
- Excel Spreadsheets (intermediate skill, set-up and data input, formatting, charts, graphs, statistics, import/export linking);
- Outlook (email management, scheduling, contact management)
- Provide efficient office administration including correspondence management, filing, management, photocopying and faxing.
- Issue Work Orders as directed by Planning Staff.
- Enter, update and issue Wire Cut Lists, Sleeve Lists, and Wire Assembly Worksheets based on information provided by Planning Staff.
- File, Close, and morgue historical Work Order documents as directed by Planning Staff.
- Prepare weekly and monthly Production reports.
- Assist in contract quote preparation.
- Liaise with Planning department at HIA (cut and code work orders).
- Ensure appropriate electronic security and sensitivity handling of directories, folders and files.
- Importing JDE reports into MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Provide courtesy support, reception and assistance for customer visitors when necessary.
- Undertake recurrent or upgrade training as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Grade twelve diploma with two years experience in a Clerical/Administrative position.
- A business diploma would be considered an asset for this role.
- Fully functional in Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and comfortable working to deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at one time.
- Initiative and ability to maintain confidentially are also essential.
- Mature and professional communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies. Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement, Lean & 5S activities in your area.
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian Government Security Clearances.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply on-line at www.impgroup.com.
Internal applicants please use source code: I am an IMP employee.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. IMP Group Ltd. has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal People, African Nova Scotian’s and Other Racially Visible People, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under represented.
If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter or resume.