- The candidate will be requested to perform aircraft maintenance, to support our Calgary operation.
- Valid A.M.E. M1 and M2 category;
- B747-400 and 800 qualification is an asset
- Possess good troubleshooting skills;
- The candidate must be able to work on flexible shifts
- Good knowledge of Avionics / Electrical system is an asset
- College or Technical School Training
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EMPLOYMENT EQUITY
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self identify on either your cover letter or resume.