Are you an environmental engineer with well-rounded experience advancing environmental solutions for a variety of clients types with complex environmental challenges?
Do you offer specialty expertise in stormwater consulting, modeling and master planning for large projects?
Do you value collaborating with an in-house, multi-disciplinary team on a wide variety of project types?
We have expansive growth opportunities for the right individual!
• Understand the client's responsibilities, needs, and project expectations
• Provide the vision, concept, and plan for execution of work within the context of specific
projects, sites, and clients
• Conduct engineering studies, reports, plans and specifications, and opinions of probable
construction costs for major projects
• Provide guidance to staff executing work
• Interpret task results and provide insight into conclusions and subsequent actions
• Execute work to meet quality, budget, schedule and client expectations
• Coordinate with the Project Leadership Team
Specific Project Responsibilities:
• Conduct stormwater model development and modeling results
• Conduct stormwater master plan development
• Conduct MS4 and industrial NPDES permitting and program development/improvement
• Conduct LID, green infrastructure, and stormwater BMP specification/design for water quality
protection and improvement
• Conduct TMDL development
• Investigate needs for water quantity control and flood management
Business Development Responsibilities:
• Assist with proposal development for existing and new clients
• Actively participate in client-focused organizations
• B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering or like degree Professional
Engineering (P .E.) licensure
• Ten to 15 years' experience in environmental engineering consulting for local government,
industrial and/or aviation clients
• Detailed understanding of Clean Water Act and NP DES regulations and permitting/compliance
• Experience in stormwater quality and quantity management
• Experience in executing stormwater modeling using SWMM or SSA
• Proven experience in developing project plans, anticipating and addressing project issues,
managing staff, meeting with clients, and completing technical reports
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Works well within a team environment
• Strong problem solving skills, including ability to identify key issues
• Ability to think strategically, creatively and independently
• Excellent time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.