ExperTech is actively recruiting Senior Java Developers for permanent positions downtown Montreal.
The responsibilities associated with this role include the design and development of complex redundant client/server systems. The ideal Senior Java Developer is responsible for all aspects of the software development life cycle, including: requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, reviewing, etc. As a domain expert for each module that he/she works on, he/she contributes to architectural advancements and provides leadership and guidance to developing team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
• 5-8 years professional experience developing commercial software using:
o “Best practice” object-oriented design and implementation methodologies
o Java development
o Complex, multi-threaded client/server architectures
o Database enabled applications
o Professional release management practices
o Linux / Unix environment
• Highly motivated to excel
• Strong communication skills (verbal, and written)
• Creative thinker and practical problem solver
• Team oriented
• Committed to continual skills growth