~APPLICATION SUPPORT & SERVICE SPECIALIST
As an Application Support & Service Specialist you will be responsible for
supporting and maintaining the .NET application & developing third party
integration. The ideal candidate will be required to learn all the .NET products
and provide support on user application remote and on-premises. In addition to
performing professional services, customized reports and third party integrations to
product such as WFM, QA application, payment processing software and cloud base
Required skills (Mandatory Skills)
- Experience working with Call Center Software
- Proven experience working with SQL, JS, C# and .NET
- Proven experience installing, maintaining and supporting end-user software
- Proven experience troubleshooting end-user software applications onsite and
- Experience working with Crystal reports and SQL reporting tool
- Experience developing connectors/plugins for third party software.
- Experience reading DB performance metrics and writing custom reports
- Experience integrating third party application.
- Experience writing and maintaining custom functions and SP in SQL 2008.
- Experience working with dll files, ActiveX and flash components and WS.
- Knowledge of WFM packages (IEX, Pipkins, BluePumpkin etc.)
- Knowledge of QA applications (Nice-Verint etc.)
- Bilingual English & French