What’s exciting about Elastic Path?
Elastic Path Software is a provider of the industry’s most flexible enterprise ecommerce platform and strategic ecommerce consulting. We help innovative enterprises sell more digital goods and services in a way that is frictionless, social, and everywhere.
What can you expect in the Senior Project Manager’s position?
As an Elastic Path Senior Project Manager / Program Manager, you will work with our customers on software development projects (from 1-6 months) to ensure that they are completed with very high client satisfaction. You will do this through effective team leadership, mentoring and coaching; drawing on extensive experience in software development in a professional service or consultant environment. Above all, you are a leader with excellent collaboration skills.
Once you join our team, you will be accountable for achieving realistic yet challenging goals:
- Manages projects from pre-sales through to final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including internal and external resources.
- Ensures adherence to project management methodology
- Lead a Development team through a complete software development life cycle for external clients
- Schedule a diverse resource pool from Elastic Path, our clients, and/or outsourcers to build a diverse team performing agile values and practices
- Collaborate with the client, Business Analyst and Solution Architects to turn requirement backlogs into working functionality, resource planning, project charters, value proposition, and risks assessments
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting and status to clients and Elastic Path stakeholders
- Obtain customer approval on all key sign off milestones including scope and budget/schedule, change management, and project completion
- Manage customer expectations and effectively foster team communications
- Provide project scopes/estimates of work for existing customers and help to develop and negotiate contract arrangements for Professional Services in collaboration with the Director, Professional Services and the Account Executives
- Manage project time reporting from the project team and coordinate with our accounting department on monthly invoicing
- Be a motivator, coach and mentor to Elastic Path Project Managers and client Project Managers where needed.
- Manages financial aspects of the project against assigned budgets
- Overall responsibility for the project
- Manages the scope, risks, issues, and deliverables
- Attend the Executive Committee meetings and provide project status updates
- Monitoring team dynamics and team accountability related to delivery commitments
- Managing (e.g., tracking, updating, reviewing) the dashboard and executive reports using metric data
- An energetic leader who has experience mentoring and coaching other project managers. Willing and able to both lead projects and support/mentor other PMs, you're not afraid to get your hands dirty. You will share your breadth of knowledge and experience to grow the project management practice within our organization
- Your management style is collaborative and you are an enabler, getting the most out of your team by allowing them to do their jobs.
- Able to travel where needed and lead your teams both internally and externally. Our Project Managers are comfortable both onsite and offsite with our clients
- 10+ years’ experience leading large, enterprise software projects, preferably in the ecommerce space.
- Solid experienced in Agile methodologies; preferably Scrum.
- PMP or PRINCE2 and Scrum Master certifications are considered an asset
Join our team
Interested? Awesome, let’s talk. Send us your resume and we’ll contact you if it looks like we might just have an amazing career opportunity that’s right up your alley. Be sure to highlight your bragging rights and apply today.
Although we would love to speak with all applicants, only those selected will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies: At this time Elastic Path will not be accepting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes as they will not be considered. Elastic Path is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.