The focus of the Assessor position is to conduct assessments and test administration for assessment centers, often on site at a client’s location.
- This position is part time and part of a flexible workforce. The amount of work per week/month is not guaranteed.
- The work schedule of the Assessor fluctuates with our business volumes. When the business is at a high volume, more work opportunities may be extended to the Assessor.
- This position requires overnight travel up to 6 days a week, 2 to 3 weeks a month
- Conduct test administration for assessment centers
- Conduct interviews and act as a role player during simulations/exercises
- Observe participants during simulations and categorize behavior
- Evaluate assessment materials and prepare summary reports of participant performance
- Adhere to set timelines
- Prepare assessment materials for assessment center day
- Assist in departmental and project-related administrative duties (e.g., process improvement, time-tracking, planning & organizing, etc.)
(These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job)
- Minimum 2 years business experience
- Minimum 4-year degree
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to complete new hire training and become certified in at least one DDI assessment design
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Extremely high work standards and attention to detail
- High initiative, self-confidence and direction
- Excellent oral and written communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Experience managing multiple responsibilities/competing priorities
- Ability to learn quickly and work under stressful conditions
- Previous assessment experience
- Individuals that meet the basic qualifications are encouraged to apply as job specific training is provided
- Assessors may change their availability as necessary, and provide at least two weeks’ notice.
- Assessors will complete training and will periodically be required to be on site at our office located at 20750 Civic Center Drive, Southfield, MI 48076.