Functions and duties:
· Measure, cut, thread and bend pipe to required shape using hand and power tools
· Install supports, valves, piping and control systems
· Bolt, braze, cement, solder and thread joints to join pipes and fabricate sections of piping system
· Test system for leaks using testing equipment
· Read and interpret drawings, isometric, blueprints and specifications to determine layout requirements
· Select type and size of pipe required
Skills and Particularities:
· High degree of attention required to prevent injury to self and others.
· Perform heavy maintenance work involving climbing, rigging, and exposure to high pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems in accordance with all company safety procedures.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Demonstrate practical problem solving ability. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Team work
Are you a returning applicant? - TO APPLY FOR A NEW POSITION, CLICK ON "ADD TO MY JOBS"
|Back to Search Results