DCM is a single source alternative for complete construction management solutions.
Our diverse group of established companies can provide industrial construction services, specialized technical services, engineering and other technical support, as well as highly specialized consulting services in the field of project controls, efficiency, maintenance, environmental, energy management, and industrial construction management.
DCM maximizes value to our clients by providing innovative solutions through the integration of the strengths of all our team members.
We are looking for skilled and dynamic employees to help us build a variety of competencies.
Functions and duties:
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
Skills and Particularities:
- Completion of formal Apprenticeship Program.
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to self and others.
- English speaking/listening/writing
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Demonstrate practical problem solving ability. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Full time, Permanent
- Shift rotation
Bring your talents to us and you will receive the following benefits:
Opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Positive work environment
- Education and training opportunities
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent Group benefits plan
- Pension Plan