JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER, PRODUCT
Our Cannondale Brand is looking to hire a talented and enthusiastic Jr. Graphic Design to work on Cannondale Product. This role will be responsible for assisting the Sr. Graphic Designer in determining and preparing color and graphic design (and other related design) for products, with a focus on product graphics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates graphics and colors for a variety of product lines
- Works closely with Marketing and Product Development Team to ensure designs are aligned with brand look and feel
- Responsible for researching in and out of industry trends; preparing competitive analysis of the findings for group review
- Responsible for creating graphic comps, decal sheets and placement charts for bicycle graphics
- Responsible for communication with decal makers and assembly factories to ensure proper execution of graphic design direction in production
- Responsible for designing carton artwork and any other visual material included in the OEM spec of the product
- Keep products current with new and developing trend in the industry
- Organizes and maintains design and decal files.
- Graphic Art background required, to include a Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Degree.
- Experience with Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Photoshop and/or other related programs required.
- Must be familiar with Macintosh computer systems.
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles required.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, tight deadline environment
- Experience with Asian manufacturing helpful.
- Experience in product decal and color design helpful.
- Prior work experience in marketing or product development helpful.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications beneficial.
- Understanding of the product development process helpful.
- Experience with Flash or other web-based design software.
Join our team!
*We are asking that all candidates submit a sample portfolio to accompany their application. Thank you!