· Bicycle mechanical background and/or retail sales background
· Knowledge and experience in using computer systems
· Maintains high stock keeping and housekeeping standards in store, shop, and stockroom
· Delivers on all performance measures consistently: sales, margin, UPT, ADS, data capture
· Utilizes good judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with situations where there will be various paths to best solution, based on experience, brand development, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
· Demonstrates exceptional customer satisfaction skills, resolves conflicts and issues in a timely manner for mutual benefit at store level.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Seeks appropriate approvals when necessary to complete tasks or when demonstrating initiative on a new task.
· Must be able to read, write, and speak clearly in English, although some locations may require a bi-lingual skill, (Spanish), as well to effectively communicate with staff and customers.
· Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment.
· Build positive relationship with peers, subordinates, customers and suppliers.
· Continuously evaluates processes and results and search for methods of improvement, communicating if necessary.