Chanel, Inc., a leader in the luxury goods industry, seeks a High Jewelry Advisor. The Chanel High Jewelry Advisor (HJ Advisor) is a brand ambassador, acting as the liaison between client and brand. They represent the House and provide the Ultimate Luxury Experience from welcome to close, always being conscious of client service. HJ Advisors specialize in working with pieces $50k+ and so must be well versed in all product categories and comfortable with client entertainment and networking.
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- Be “floor-ready” when working to best represent the House of Chanel
- Provide clients with prompt, professional, warm, and courteous service
- Manage to sales goals with a focus in pieces priced at $50k and higher
- Entertain clients locally and abroad as needed to help build and close sales
- Understand and network within the local community to help build appropriate brand recognition
- Assist boutique management with all client service functions as needed
- Achieve assigned sales and productivity goals; work with managers to enhance and develop business
- Process all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain consistent follow-up with clients regarding the status of their repairs
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all systems as they relate to customer service (POS and fashion intranet)
- Answer client questions relating to product and billing on a daily basis. Tools include product books, fashion intranet, and managers.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures; proactively work with management to continually understand and embrace our operational foundation
- Be an actively contributing team member; communicate effectively and look to collaborate to foster a strong team environment
- Minimum of 3 years luxury retail selling experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite a must
- Experience and proven success in client service and entertainment in a luxury environment needed
- Ability to close high priced sales a must; a past focus on selling pieces $50k+ is needed
- Standing and lifting up to 20 pounds required
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours and adjust to changing schedules a must
- GIA certification a plus
- Knowledge of gemstones and metals preferred
- Strong organization, communication and follow-up skills are essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
Chanel, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.