Chanel, Inc., a leader in the luxury goods industry seeks an Events Manager who can effectively manage planning and executing an annual events and client acquisition plan for Watches and Fine Jewelry. This individual will play a key role in managing and ensuring the flawless execution of all events.
- Execute 10+ events annually for Chanel boutiques
- Develop relationships with internal and external contacts for client acquisition and new target groups
- Establish partnership with FJ team to understand needs and develop plans to support the business
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all event details (identify event partner or target audience, work with vendors to arrange event details such as catering, décor, etc) all in keeping with the high standards of the brand
- Ability to develop new concepts and create unique experiences
- Leverage opportunities with PR and coordinate necessary actions
- Conduct competitive event analysis on a consistent basis
- Partner with boutiques, WFJ and CRM departments to develop quality lists for all events.
- Prepare post event recaps and ROI analysis for management distribution and internal
- Manage and coordinate boutique Trunk Show schedules and provide recaps
- Provide support to Watch wholesale accounts to ensure all events are within Chanel standards
- Manage budget for all WFJ events
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with various audiences
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong follow up skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Power point
- Experience with invitation creative and production requirements
- Contract negotiation
- Understanding of database marketing systems a plus
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum Years of Experience:5-7 years experience planning and executing Watch/Fine Jewelry event planning and execution for luxury brand(s) is a must
- Special Requirements of the Position: Travel required
Chanel, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.