POSSIBLE seeks a skilled interactive Content Writer with demonstrated editing and proofreading skills who can create compelling, assignment-specific copy for a broad spectrum of projects, ranging from website copy to creative briefs to marketing materials and beyond. The Content Writer will work closely with Designers, Art Directors, and User Experience Architects to shape online customer experiences that align with client business goals. Microsoft experience is a plus. The Content Writer will report to the Associate Creative Director.
- Write polished, engaging copy for client projects in line with creative brief, project specs, and client/branding requirements.
- Copyedit and proofread existing content.
- Understand strategic business intent and goals of specific projects and help guide overall creative direction of customer experience.
- Present work to fellow project team members and clients.
- Work closely with Creative Director/Associate Creative Director/Art Director to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts.
- Develop POSSIBLE marketing materials, including but not limited to press releases, white papers, collateral, case studies, and content for POSSIBLE.com.
- Represent POSSIBLE values and philosophies to clients and help maintain beneficial long-term client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Strong copyediting and proofreading skills (copy test may be given during interview).
- Technical writing skills a plus.
- Excellent verbal skills and collaborative attitude.
- Previous experience at interactive, advertising, or marketing/creative agency.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients in marketing and/or corporate communications, Internet initiatives, and branding.
- Proven track record of delivering quality work on time and on budget.
- Please provide at least five writing samples or online portfolio with your resume.