The Solutions Manager is expected to have a wide breath of technology experience and the ability to identify new interactive marketing techniques for new and existing business segments. The Solutions Manager is a member of a senior lead team and is expected to use his or her knowledge base and resources to work collaboratively with members of other cross-functional teams to acquire new clients and grow their section of the business. The Solutions Manager is responsible for the skill growth of their direct reports and manages the work plans and career paths of those who directly report to them.
The Solutions Manager also has ultimate responsibility for the operational aspects of their portion of the business. This operational responsibility includes monitoring work quality and resource scheduling where necessary. While the Solutions Manager is not expected to do programming on a day-to-day basis, the Solutions Manager is expected to operate as a Senior Solutions Analyst on new project until other resources can be put in place to support the ongoing operational aspects.
The Solutions Manager reports to the Associate Director of Technology.
- Leads technical and interactive tool direction
- Acts as client and internal escalation point on technical or production issues
- Exhibits ultimate ownership of quality for his or her business segment
- Responsible for people management, career development and skill growth in direct reports
- Accountable for quality delivery to one or more business lines
- Responsible for continuous improvement of service quality to assigned business lines
- Provide leadership and management of diverse technical teams across projects
- Delegate technical work to team members and assist in managing work assignments for their team.
- Responsible for building and managing Client Team Relationship
- Responsible for meeting Studio and Company goals
- Responsible for implementing plans, leading Studio to accomplish objectives
- Responsible for operational excellence within Studio
- Accountable for craft excellence within Studio
- Responsible for establishing revenue generating innovation practices and contributor to ideas
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and effective cross-team process for assigned business lines
- Interfacing with brand team leaders, studio peers and cross- office peers
- Performs scheduling of work for directly reporting Senior Solutions Analyst, Solutions Analyst and Associate Solutions Analyst
- Works jointly with the Development Manager and development pool resources on projects of technical complexity
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of team and people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or industry equivalent required
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong experience (5+ years) leading implementation of web applications
- Strong experience managing project schedules and resources
- Must maintain an entrepreneurial mindset
- Must have worked with developers, graphic designers and project management teams
- Web development background is helpful and highly suggested
- Ideally would have worked in a fast pace agency environment, preferred but not required
- Actively planned and estimated in complex internet applications
- Has actively lead an internet based projects, defining scope and functionality
- Strong organizational skill and ability to multitask
Who We Are
We are a digital agency with 1200+ employees around the world. We solve problems and grow businesses using intelligent collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Our full-service capabilities include research and analytics, strategy and planning, creative, user experience, technology and project management. Brands come to us for our people and approach. They stay with us because we deliver results. You can come to work dressed as yourself and will be encouraged to think for yourself. Our offices have no walls, no matter how high up the executive chain you are, so if you’re looking for closed doors and tight lips, this is not the place for you. We celebrate accomplishments often, both company-wide and those of individuals, because we truly believe our people make us POSSIBLE.
Also follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/POSSIBLE
on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/POSSIBLE.com
on Google+: https://plus.google.com/102021995295604372233/posts
on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PossibleWW