Digital Sales Planner
|# of openings:||1|
The Digital Sales Planner will play a critical role within our fast paced advertising sales team, focused on managing digital campaigns and first-class client communication. Your primary objective will be to manage all stages of the sales process -creating compelling media plans, gathering materials, managing delivery and performance of digital campaigns, and creating campaign recaps that increase client retention. You will be successful in this role if you learn quickly, have proven experience meeting tight deadlines and take pride in your ability to multi-task under pressure.
1. Manage digital campaign
• Pre-Sale (gathering sales materials, utilizing research data and tools, creation of compelling and competitive media plans).
• Campaign management (processing orders, gathering creative, booking inventory in DFP, monitoring 3rd Party delivery, proactive optimization for delivery and performance, reporting delivery for billings, managing day to day issues).
• Post-Sale (creating comprehensive re-caps of campaigns, making recommendations for future campaigns, providing further data and information to the client/agency).
2. Customer Service
• Provide outstanding customer service both externally, to our clients and potential clients, and internally to the Sales Reps you support.
• Build solid customer relationships and act as a point person for standard client questions.
• Mentor other team members; grow the collective skill set of the planning team
3. Assisting Sales Reps
• Utilize reporting tools such as Salesforce, Adbook and internal databases for the Sales Rep.
• Liaise with internal partners on behalf of the Sales Rep, to enhance proposals to clients.
• Assist the Reps with travel reservations, comp lists and other professional needs.
• Work closely with the entire advertising sales department to meet monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals for all publications and digital services.
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and related digital internship/work experience.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines, multitask and work under pressure.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Organization, communications and office skills. Proven ability to be concise, effective and productive.
• Exceptional work ethic: ability to proactively manage work load, as well as perform well in a team environment.
• Software skills: Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Gmail and Google docs. DART for Publishers and Salesforce or similar tools/databases a strong advantage.
Atlantic Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results